HP DesignJet T795 1118mm A0 44" ePrinter 6 Colour CAD & General Purpose Plotter CR649A
So easy and intuitive, you’ll love using it.
You’ll love using this ePrinter. Its color touchscreen is intuitive. PDF creation is easy with optional AutoCAD plug-in. Print preview eliminates error and waste. And because the printer is Web-connected, it’s easier than ever to update.
- Print to any HP Designjet printer without installing any drivers thanks to HP ePrint & Share.
- Discover the power of touch—this ePrinter’s color touchscreen enables intuitive operation and page previews.
- Web-connected and easy to update. Software updates occur automatically, every six months.
- Create a print-ready PDF same time you print(1
Attain high-quality, high-speed results
Print high-quality results at fast speeds. Designed together as a system, this ePrinter, Original HP inks, and HP printing materials deliver rich, dark blacks; true neutral grays; vibrant colors; and fine, detailed lines for highly accurate drawings.
- • Achieve high-quality results with rich, dark blacks, true
- neutral grays, and vibrant solid colors.
- • Produce fine, detailed lines and highly accurate
- drawings with innovative technology and Original HP
- • Get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality. Print
- up to 2 A1/D-sized prints per minute in Economode.
- • Print complex files as easily as simple ones with this
- ePrinter’s 16GB virtual memory.
Access and print files where the job takes you
Ultra mobile, this printer enhances collaboration. Print directly from your computer or USB drive without installing drivers. Web print directly from the color touchscreen. Share, access, and print files via the Web using HP ePrint & Share.
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF
- thumb drive; no computer required.
- Print and share files directly from the color touchscreen—with HP ePrint & Share.
- 4 files directly from your USB
- Select and print projects using the touchscreen—simply
- access those files via HP ePrint & Share.
- Print remotely
- Designjet from your computer or mobile device.
Print Line drawings3 28 sec/page on A1/D, 103 A1/D prints per hour
Color images4 Fast: 41 m2 /hr (445 ft2 /hr) on coated media
Best: 3.1 m2/hr (33.3 ft2/hr) on glossy media
Print resolution Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi Margins (top x bottom x left x right)
Roll: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
Sheet: 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
Technology HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink types Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
Ink drop 6 pl (C, G, M, pK); 9 pl (mK, Y)
Printheads 3 (G & pK, mK & Y, M & C)
Line accuracy +/- 0.1%5
Minimum line width 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
Guaranteed minimum line width 0.06 mm (0.0024 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))6
Media Handling Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic cutter
Weight 60 to 328 g/m2
Size Rolls: 210 to 1118 mm (8.3 to 44 in)
Sheets: 210 x 279 to 1118 x 1676 mm (8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in)
Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
Thickness Up to 0.8 mm (31.5 mil)
Applications Line drawings, Renderings, Presentations
Memory 16 GB (virtual)7
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO
Jetdirect accessory slot
HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
Print languages (optional) Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
Printing paths Printer driver, HP Designjet ePrint & Share, Direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing
Drivers (included) HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows® ; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X
Dimensions (w x d x h)
Printer 1770 x 701 x 1050 mm (69.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in)
Shipping 1930 x 766 x 770 mm (76 x 30.2 x 30 .3 in)
Weight Printer 81.6 kg (180 lb)
Shipping 103 kg (227 lb)
Whats in the box
HP Designjet T795 ePrinter, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle,
quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
Operating temperature: 5 to 40C (41 to 104F)
Storage temperature: -25 to 55C (-13 to 131F)
Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
Acoustic Sound pressure: 43 dB(A) (active); 29 dB(A) (standby)
Sound power: 6.1 B(A) (active); 4.7 B(A) (standby)
< 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded
Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 2 A max
HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
introductory ink cartridges
quick reference guide
1 year Carepack - onsite warranty