HP Designjet T830 MFP Printer, Scanner & Copier 36" A0 CAD & General Purpose F9A30A
HP Designjet T830 MFP A0 36" Printer Scanner Copier F9A30A
Offering high quality line drawings up to A0 size in speeds from just 28 seconds (for an A1), this Wi-Fi enabled T830 printer also boasts a 1Gb memory, a choice of 3 ink cartridge sizes from 40ml up to 300ml, and the ability to scan to and print directly from a USB stick. It comes with both Windows and Mac drivers and Apple AirPrint Driver.
Help - If you need help to choose the right HP Designjet MFP, then read our recent blog post. Click Here
Super Compact Design - Inbuilt Scanner - Robust - Large inks - Quiet - Fast - Mobile Scanning & Printing
Small Footprint 3 Different Ink Cartridges Available
Network & Wireless Scan diectly to & Print directly from USB Drive
Touchscreen Control Panel Rugged Case ( Optional Extra )
Roll Feed & Sheet Feed Mac OS x & Windows Drivers
Built in 36" A0 Colour Scanner Use HP Mobile Printing
1Gb Memory Automatic Cutter
2 Year HP Warranty Slim & Stylish Exterior Design
Connection - The T830 can be connected via ethernet cable to your network. Alternatively, you can position your T830 anywhere you can receive a Wifi signal.
HP T830 Drivers - Click Here to check the drivers are available for you
The HP T830 has 4 colours, black, cyan, magenta and yellow. The HP T830 printer is supplied with a starter set of ink cartridges.
Replacement HP 728 inks & printhead for the HP T830 Printer Click Here
F9J61A - Yellow - 40ml
F9J62A - Magenta - 40ml
F9J63A - Cyan - 40ml
F9J64A - Black - 69ml
F9J65A - Yellow - 130ml
F9J66A - Magenta - 130ml
F9J67A - Cyan - 130ml
F9J68A - Black - 300ml
F9K15A - Yellow - 300ml
F9K16A - Magenta - 300ml
F9K17A - Cyan - 300ml
The HP T830 A0 printer will take rolls from 297mm to 914mm wide. We will supply you with a roll of 90gsm 841mm x 45m free of charge to get you started. To print A1 size we recommend using 594mm wide rolls to save on trimming. The HP T830 takes 2" 50mm core up to 10cm diameter. The printer also has a cut sheet tray for A4 & A3 sheets. You can also print onto A1 & A2 sheets by loading single sheets separately. We have selected a range of popular rolls to fit the HP T830 printer but if you are looking for a paper not listed please do not hesitate to call us on 01296 393700
For a range of our most popular paper rolls to fit the HP T830 A0 Printer Click Here
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll CAD Uncoated Inkjet Plotter Paper 80gsm A1 841mm x 50m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll CAD Uncoated Inkjet Plotter Paper 90gsm A1 841mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll CAD Uncoated Inkjet Plotter Paper 90gsm A1 914mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Inkjet Tracing Paper 112gsm 841mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Matt Coated Inkjet Presentation Paper 100gsm 841mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Matt Coated Inkjet Presentation Paper 100gsm 914mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Matt Coated Inkjet Presentation Paper 120gsm A1 841mm x 30m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Matt Coated Poster Paper 165gsm A1 914mm x 30m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Matt Coated Poster Paper 180gsm A1 914mm x 45m
HP DesignJet T830 Printer Paper Roll Satin Photo Paper 190gsm A1 914mm x 30m
Delivery - Included in the price is our next day box drop delivery to ground floor. We would recommend having this machine fully installation by our trained engineers.
HP Trade - in - There is a trade in available against the HP T830 printer which is included.
Warranty - The HP T830 printer is supplied with an HP two year on-site parts and labour warranty. We can supply 3, 4 & 5 year HP Care Packs for customers wanting longer HP on-site support and peace of mind. Click Here
The ideal wide format MFP for construction sites where the printer is required to move from site to site - The HP DesignJet T830 is one of the very first HP wide format printers to have the optional extra 'DesignJet Rugged Case' which can be purchased to protect the machine if it is to be moved from site to site prolonging its life and creating an easily movable device.
Developed with SmartPhone technology in mind, the T830 offers quiet, quick & efficient printing in a neat, compact and very robust body and works wherever your WiFi signal can reach with just one power cable.
Multifunction reinvented—built-in scanner at an unbeatable price
Print, scan, copy, and share—robust, compact 36-inch Wi-Fi MFP for office and construction
ROBUST—Damage-resistant for offices and job sites
Half the size,2 built to last—this robust MFP handles activity at challenging sites, even construction
Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds
Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
Transport and onsite dust, damage protection with optional HP DesignJet Rugged Case
CONVENIENT—Easy operation helps users save time
Complete tasks intuitively—almost 3 times faster vs other devices3—one touchscreen works like a smartphone
Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls4
No LAN needed—move this MFP any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity5
COLLABORATION—Mobile print/scan for team sharing
Use integrated scanning to capture and share feedback, enable archiving, and more
The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct
Conveniently scan, share, print right from your smartphone or tablet;5 enjoy a smartphone-like experience
Manage scans from your mobile device with the HP AiO Printer Remote app,6 enabled by HP Mobile Printing
1 Based on 36-inch Wi-Fi integrated MFPs available in the market as of September, 2015.
2 The HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer is the most compact 36-inch device performing large-format print/scan/copy functions and is at least half the size (without the legs) based on H x W x L specifications published as of September, 2015.
3 Usability compared to competitive alternatives and based on internal HP testing and methodology in September, 2015 evaluating ease-of-use for first-time users comparing the time and additional assistance required to complete the task of copying a color A0-size document and scaling it down to A3 size on the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer with a single touchscreen compared to using a separate printer and standalone scanner.
4 Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labor to cut.
5 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
6 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer
Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
Read a case study on the new HP T830e MFP Scan/Copy/Print System Click Here
- Functions - Print, copy, scan
- Model size - 914 mm
- Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) - 82 A1 prints per hour
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Print quality color (best) - Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Print languages - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Compatible ink types - Dye-based (C, M, Y); Pigment-based (K)
- Line accuracy - +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black) - 8 L* min/2.10 D
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Connectivity, standard - Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector
- Connectivity, optional - HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
- Network ready - Standard
- Memory, standard - 1 GB
- Memory, maximum - 1 GB
- Hard disk - None
- Finished output handling - Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls) - 210 to 914 mm wide sheets; 279 to 914 mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom - Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm; Roll: 279 to 914 mm
- Media types - Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Roll external diameter - 100 mm
- Media thickness - Up to 11.8 mil
- Scanner type - Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan resolution, optical - Up to 600 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution - 600 dpi
- Bit depth - 24-bit/8-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum - 914 mm x 2.77 m
- Linear scan speed - Up to 3.81 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi); Up to 11.43 cm/sec (greyscale, 200 dpi)
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) - Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings - 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum - Up to 99 copies
- Copier settings - Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal; Background colour removal; Blue print invert; Translucent media; Colour; Scan full width (36-in); Auto De-skew; Long plots; Resize; Copy Margins; Quality
- Power - Input voltage (auto ranging): 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max
- Power consumption - 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Energy efficiency - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Yes
- Operating temperature range - 5 to 40ºC
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 1403 x 629 x 1155 mm
- Weight - 62.5 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm
- Package weight - 85 kg
|Application||CAD Colour Scan/Copy/Print|
|Ink Compatibility||Dye - C,M,Y Pigment - Black|
|Max Paper/Media Weight||280gsm|
|No. of Printer Inks||4 Ink System|
|Print Speed||A1 Line Drawing 25 Sec|
|Scanner||Yes - Colour Scan File Format - JPEG, PDF, TIFF|
|Scanner Resolution||600 dpi|
HP DesignJet T830 MFP
Printer Floor Stand and Collection Bin
Introductory Ink cartridges (x4)
Spindle (extra spindles can be purchased for quick change of paper)
Quick reference guide
HP Utility for Mac and Windows
Free of Charge 1 x Paper rolls - 90gsm CAD Paper 841mm x 45m
2 year Warranty
This printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01296 393700 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
1. Box drop delivery - included in the online price - just checkout and we will arrange dispatch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
The pallet is large and heavy
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside or upstairs. For enhanced delivery options, for tricky to reach properties, or if you prefer hand delivery and/or full on site installation please call 01296 393700
Once your self installation delivery arrives, you can cut the straps on the box, lift off the box top and lift the printer out of the protective polystyrene. The stand can be assembled, the printer then can be placed on top and 4 bolts adjusted to hold it in place. The transit tabs and tapes will all need to be removed. Then you are ready to install the cartridges and install the printer drivers onto you PC or MAC using the discs included.
All other items such as free inks and paper rolls will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier.
If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Full installation - this is a chargeable service which is highly recommended for this model. Our engineers can deliver, unpack, place, build, download & install drivers and give basic training. Call 01296 393700 for a quotation based on the level of service you require and the delivery area.