HP Designjet T830 MFP Printer, Scanner & Copier 36" A0 CAD & General Purpose F9A30A
Print, scan, copy, and share—robust, compact 36-inch Wi-Fi MFP for office and construction
ROBUST—Damage-resistant for offices and job sites
Half the size,2 built to last—this robust MFP handles activity at challenging sites, even construction
Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds
Choose from 40- to 300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
Transport and onsite dust, damage protection with optional HP DesignJet Rugged Case
CONVENIENT—Easy operation helps users save time
Complete tasks intuitively—almost 3 times faster vs other devices3—one touchscreen works like a smartphone
Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls4
No LAN needed—move this MFP any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity5
COLLABORATION—Mobile print/scan for team sharing
Use integrated scanning to capture and share feedback, enable archiving, and more
The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct
Conveniently scan, share, print right from your smartphone or tablet;5 enjoy a smartphone-like experience
Manage scans from your mobile device with the HP AiO Printer Remote app,6 enabled by HP Mobile Printing
1 Based on 36-inch Wi-Fi integrated MFPs available in the market as of September, 2015.
2 The HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer is the most compact 36-inch device performing large-format print/scan/copy functions and is at least half the size (without the legs) based on H x W x L specifications published as of September, 2015.
3 Usability compared to competitive alternatives and based on internal HP testing and methodology in September, 2015 evaluating ease-of-use for first-time users comparing the time and additional assistance required to complete the task of copying a color A0-size document and scaling it down to A3 size on the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer with a single touchscreen compared to using a separate printer and standalone scanner.
4 Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labor to cut.
5 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
6 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer
Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
Read a case study on the new HP T830e MFP Scan/Copy/Print System Click Here
Prizma Graphics - HP Designjet Specialist - We offer independent advice and support to ensure you make the right choice.
Call 01296 393700 for further help.
- Functions - Print, copy, scan
- Model size - 914 mm
- Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper) - 82 A1 prints per hour
- Print technology - HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Print quality color (best) - Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Print languages - HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Number of print cartridges - 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Compatible ink types - Dye-based (C, M, Y); Pigment-based (K)
- Line accuracy - +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black) - 8 L* min/2.10 D
- HP ePrint capability - Yes
- Connectivity, standard - Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector
- Connectivity, optional - HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter
- Network ready - Standard
- Memory, standard - 1 GB
- Memory, maximum - 1 GB
- Hard disk - None
- Finished output handling - Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic cutter
- Media sizes standard (metric rolls) - 210 to 914 mm wide sheets; 279 to 914 mm rolls
- Media sizes, custom - Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm; Roll: 279 to 914 mm
- Media types - Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Roll external diameter - 100 mm
- Media thickness - Up to 11.8 mil
- Scanner type - Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan resolution, optical - Up to 600 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution - 600 dpi
- Bit depth - 24-bit/8-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum - 914 mm x 2.77 m
- Linear scan speed - Up to 3.81 cm/sec (colour, 200 dpi); Up to 11.43 cm/sec (greyscale, 200 dpi)
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) - Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings - 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum - Up to 99 copies
- Copier settings - Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal; Background colour removal; Blue print invert; Translucent media; Colour; Scan full width (36-in); Auto De-skew; Long plots; Resize; Copy Margins; Quality
- Power - Input voltage (auto ranging): 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max
- Power consumption - 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Energy efficiency - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Yes
- Operating temperature range - 5 to 40ºC
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 1403 x 629 x 1155 mm
- Weight - 62.5 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H) - 1578 x 575 x 646 mm
- Package weight - 85 kg
|Application||CAD Colour Scan/Copy/Print|
|Ink Compatibility||Dye - C,M,Y Pigment - Black|
|Max Paper/Media Weight||280gsm|
|No. of Printer Inks||4 Ink System|
|Print Speed||A1 Line Drawing 28 Sec|
|Scanner||Yes - Colour Scan File Format - JPEG, PDF, TIFF|
|Scanner Resolution||600 dpi|
HP DesignJet T830 MFP
Printer Floor Stand and Collection Bin
Introductory Ink cartridges (x4)
Spindle (extra spindles can be purchased for quick change of paper)
Quick reference guide
HP Utility for Mac and Windows
Free of Charge 2 x Paper rolls - 90gsm CAD Paper 841mm x 45m
Our opinion here at Prizma Graphics is that the HP DesignJet T830 MFP is the best compact A1 and A0 wide format printer scanner for the small to medium-sized workgroup to have become available to date.
A compact, easy to use, robust and standalone multi-function printer scanner with a media bin for catching your prints as they are automatically cut, handy for unattended printing. The scanner is mounted on top of the printer which maintains a small footprint.
Which takes the form of pallet delivery to a ground-floor entrance, using a tail-lift vehicle. As this is a one-man delivery service, assistance may be required for unloading. The printer will also not be left at your site in the absence of a signature, so you will need to be available at the time of delivery. The unpacking of the printer, together with installation and connection to the network, are all to be carried out by the customer.
Full delivery and installation
Whereby a checklist survey form is completed prior to the printer being delivered and installed. Delivery is performed by a two-man team to a ground-floor location, and you also won’t need to worry about doing your own unpacking, installation, ink loading, testing, or connecting the printer to the network. Our team will also load the printer drivers onto one PC, and provide basic training. All packaging will be removed from the printer for you, including the pallet.
For installations on any floor other than the ground floor, and/or help with complex network requirements, please contact us to discuss your needs in greater detail. 01296 393799 - Email: email@example.com