Affordable Printing Copying Scanning Solution
Do you need your own in house printing and scanning facility? Or do you provide a print service?
Are you looking for a compact printing, copying and scanning solution?
Let us introduce you to the Canon imagePROGRAF iP670 L24 MPF A1 24" and the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 L36 MPF A0 36" printer scanner.
Special Promotion until 31st May 2017 from Prizma Graphics Ltd:
iPF670MFP L24 : £2495.00 plus vat
iPF770MFP L36 : £3495.00 plus vat
Supplied with 540ml Starter Inks and delivery free of charge.
What makes the L24 iPF670 and the L36 iPF770 so special? This is a scan copy print solution that benefits everyone - whether you are working in architecture or construction and engineering, producing manual drawings by hand on tracing paper or designing on CAD and marking up drawings and making alterations onsite.
We have selected a few highlights that will help you make that decision to invest in the L24 iPF670 or L36 iPF770:
- It is an affordable printing and copying system. This is a great value solution that allows you the convenience of copying under your roof, saving you time as well as money.
- It is very easy to use. Designed for easy operation with a scan to file, scan to copy and email facility in colour. Perfect if you are drawing by hand and need copies or want to scan and store your drawings on your PC. If you are designing on CAD, mark ups and alterations can be made on site and then copied or scanned to file.
- It is lightweight and compact. Designed for fitting into small workspaces, both the iPF670 L24 and iPF770 L36 have a small footprint to take up minimal space.
- It has a 5 colour print system. The new Magenta ink provides more vivid reds to give greater clarity for CAD drawings and indoor POS signage. The two black waterproof pigment inks give richer and sharper blacks and make it easier to mark up CAD drawings without smearing the print. The inks can also be replenished while printing without wasting paper.
- Fast print speeds. Print an A1 draft print in 28 seconds.
- Built in accounting software. The Status Monitor calculates cost per job or time period allowing you to manage yoru costs and margins. Great if you are providing a print service. Prints can also be set to economy mode to reduce costs.
- Cloud ready and with an optional print utility for Apple iPad. For sharing and batch printing from almost anywhere in the world. Optional print utility available on APP store for mobile users to view and print files straight from their mobile device. A big advantage when working out of the office.
- New stand design. This gives you the flexibility to switch between a basket or flat-stacking print output.
Prizma Graphics Ltd are a leading supplier of wide format printing, copying and scanning solutions. Established in 1986 and an independent supplier, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience of all the major manufacturer printers and scanners to help you choose the right solution for your business needs. Please call us on 01296 393700 and let us see how we can help you.