HP Designjet T1530 Dual Roll 36" A0 Productivity Postscript Printer L2Y24A
HP T1530 A0 Printer with Dual roll switching and the ability to take 90 meter rolls will increase productivity in any busy design office.
QUALITY—Your projects, presented at their best
• Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
• Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays
•Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics— opt for Adobe PostScript®
• Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi
PRODUCTIVITY—Ease, efficiency empower workgroups
• Stay organized and on task—the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints
• Two rolls help save time—easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching
• Print complex files fast—one A1/D in 21 sec (120 A1/D per hr), 96 GB virtual memory (based on 1.5 GB RAM)
•Improve workgroup efficiency using the job center—manage job queues and job storage, track print costs
SECURITY—Enterprise compatible, IT manageable
• Enable highly unattended printing with two 300-ft (91.4-m) rolls and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml
• Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options
• Easily configure/manage your printer with HP Embedded Web Server or the HP printer fleet with HP Web Jetadmin
•Integrates easily with your other office devices—iOS and Android™2 compatibility with HP Mobile Printing
Print Line drawings 21 sec/page on A1/D, 120 A1/D prints per hour
Print resolution Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Margins (top x
bottom x left x right)
Roll: 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Sheet: 3 x 22 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.87 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Technology HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink types Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
Ink drop 6 pl (C, M, Y, G, pK); 9 pl (mK)
Printheads (C, G, M, mK, pK, Y)
Line accuracy +/- 0.1%5
Minimum line width 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
minimum line width
0.07 mm (0.0028 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))6
Media Handling Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll switching,
Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E, with up
to 50 A1/D-size capacity), media bin, automatic cutter
Size Rolls: 279 to 914 mm (11 to 36 in)
Sheets: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm (8.3 x 11 to 36 x 48 in)
Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
Thickness Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Applications Line drawings, Renderings, Presentations, Maps, Orthophotos
Memory 96 GB (file processing)7 500 GB hard disk
Connectivity8 Interfaces (standard) Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T)
Basic Printer: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4,
PostScript® Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension
Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF
Printing paths Direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing, HP driver for
Windows, HP driver for MAC OS X, HP Print Service for Android,
Apple AirPrint driver
Drivers (included) HP-GL/2, HP-PCL3GUI drivers for Windows and Mac OS X;
PostScript drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X9
(w x d x h)
Printer 1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in)
Shipping 1500 x 781 x 815 mm (59.1 x 30.8 x 33.5 in)
Weight Printer 88 kg (194 lb)
Shipping 120 kg (265 lb)
|Application||High Volume CAD Printing|
Designjet T1530 Postscript Printer/Floor Stand/Media Bin/Integrated Stacker/Dual Roll Feed/Spindle/HP-GL/Hard Drive/Network Card/Power Cable/Ink Cartridges/Printhead/Software
2 Years ND OS Warranty
This printer is usually in stock for delivery next working day. If you place your order for UK Mainland delivery before 3pm we can make sure we process your order in time for same day dispatch.
For customers wishing to have this model delivered outside of the UK or to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands or to Northern Ireland - call us on 01296 393700 and we can discuss your requirements and provide the best quotation.
1. Box drop delivery - included in the online price - just checkout and we will arrange dispatch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - The machine and stand will arrive boxed on a pallet and will be delivered to the front of the property.
The pallet is large and heavy
Please note that if the delivery is to a residential building where your front door is within a block of flats or is on a higher floor, delivery will only be made to the building entrance and you will be responsible for accepting the box and taking it inside or upstairs. For enhanced delivery options, for tricky to reach properties, or if you prefer hand delivery and/or full on site installation please call 01296 393700
Once your self installation delivery arrives, you can cut the straps on the box, lift off the box top and lift the printer out of the protective polystyrene. The stand can be assembled, the printer then can be placed on top and 4 bolts adjusted to hold it in place. The transit tabs and tapes will all need to be removed. Then you are ready to install the cartridges and install the printer drivers onto you PC or MAC using the discs included.
All other items such as free inks and paper rolls will arrive in a separate consignment with a separate carrier.
If you have any problems, you can call us and we will help.
2. Full installation - this is a chargeable service which is highly recommended for this model. Our engineers can deliver, unpack, place, build, download & install drivers and give basic training. Call 01296 393700 for a quotation based on the level of service you require and the delivery area.