HP Designjet T1700 1118mm 44" CAD/GIS Printer W6855A
SECURE—Protect your work and your information
• Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, encrypted hard disk, more
• Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers1
• Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin
• Control and optimize printing costs with accounting solutions—or with your reseller through HP Partner Link
EFFICIENT—No more PC freezing up
• Adobe PDF drivers2 free up your computer immediately after sending to print—even for the most complex files
• No interruptions—dual-roll options reduce roll changes; two rolls double capacity, help switch paper types3
• Handle complex files—powerful processing architecture4 128 GB memory5 500 GB HDD at ,116 A1/D pgs/hr.
• Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software
ACCURATE—Make better decisions with precise colors
• Get bright color and bold image quality—even on plain papers—with HP Bright Office Inks
• Reproduce transparencies, layers, color palettes, and gradients with embedded Adobe PDF Print Engine2
• Tuned profiles reproduce distinct shades of color; color/gray/photo black inks make soft colors, dark tones
• Accurately display data—high-density printheads provide 2400 nozzles per inch, enabling 0.1% line accuracy6
1 Card reader functionality enabled through optional third-party solutions.
2 Requires purchase of HP DesignJet T1700 PostScript® models or optional HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit. The Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is Adobe’s high speed, high fidelity print platform. Version 4 extends APPE’s
leading edge for print reproduction with new performance efficiencies and breakthrough rendering features. APPE 4 enables printers to increase workflow efficiency and capitalize on the profit potential of innovations in inkjet print
technology. To learn more, visit adobe.com/products/pdfprintengine.
3 Dual-roll printing is available on the HP DesignJet T1700dr 44-in Printer and HP DesignJet T1700dr 44-in PostScript® Printers.
4 Refers exclusively to file processing capabilities for complex files, and does not refer to print speed.
5 Based on 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
6 ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ± 0.0008 in (whichever greater) at 73° F (23° C), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Matte Film and HP Bright Office Inks
|Application||High Volume CAD Printing|